Flower Mound & Around Singles Social Scene is for friendly, energetic singles around 30-49 years old seeking fun and welcoming social activities in and around Flower Mound.
Since there are many new master planned retail, restaurant, entertainment and apartment complexes popping-up around Flower Mound and the towns surrounding it, there are now finally plenty of great local places geared for singles to socialize and have lots of fun without having to drive far. As such, this group’s events will primarily be held in these areas and include activities like attending local festivals, happy hours, fine and casual dining, dancing and live music, as well as plenty of pool and holiday house parties.
For example, various new upscale yet down to earth bars and restaurants are now opening in The Shops at Lakeside in Flower Mound. Group events will also be held at the eagerly anticipated Riverwalk at Central Park in Flower Mound when the bars and restaurants open there in late Spring 2019.
The towns around Flower Mound also now have plenty of great nightlife for singles to have lots of fun and meet others, including:
- Roanoke has Oak St. with numerous new bars and restaurants, as well as a rock club named Chopshop Live hosting awesome live music;
- Lantana and Bartonville have Marty B’s, which is perhaps the best local place for singles to casually chill, whether inside or outside by the large stage area for live music;
- The Shops at Highland Village offer various casual dining restaurants for singles to meet and be social;
- Las Colinas now has a bunch of new bars, restaurants and other night spots with the Toyota Music Factory hosting more live music; and
- Grapevine and Lewisville have countless other places where singles can have all sorts of fun and excitement!
Although the focus of this group’s events will be in Flower Mound and the towns surrounding it, singles from anywhere are more than welcome to join and attend events. Moreover, group events will occasionally involve “road trips” outside these areas, as there are too many great concerts, fairs, festivals and other places and special events around the Metroplex that should not be ignored.
Anyone attending events should simply be prepared to bring, and carry themselves with, the same qualities they expect to find in other singles when attending events.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the group’s events calendar and get ready to take your social life to the next level!