The VVSB London Meetup is all about healthier eating, focussing on tasty vegan, vegetarian and alkaline food and bringing together people who love black music and culture. We visit tasty veggie and vegan friendly restaurants & bars. Calling all black, afro-caribbeans (and those into black/afro-caribbean culture) on a health food journey with a youthful vibe and energy into music and events such as Soca, Carnivals, R&B, Trap or Afrobeat (and other music of black origin).
Our goals are:
1. Help others on their journey to eat as healthily as possible while still enjoying eating out
2. Meet new like-minded black and afro-caribbean people (AND those into black and afro-caribbean culture whatever race you are) with good vibes and youthful energy
- Do you LOVE food and still want to eat & drink as healthily as possible ?
- Do you want to eat out at the tastiest veggie, vegan and alkaline restaurants ?
- Are you into black music and events such as Soca, Carnivals, R&B, Trap or Afrobeat (and other music of black origin) ?
- Do you have a youthful vibe and energy ? If the answer to these questions is yes and you want to eat, drink and be merry with like-minded, open minded people on a health food journey at the tastiest veggie / vegan / alkaline restaurants, bars and events we can find in London, JOIN THIS GROUP now !
Note:A face pic is required to build a community of friendly faces for face ID purposes, and to be fair to everyone else who added one.