We are a dance team who loves teaching how to dance to Blues Music.
Every 6 weeks we run a new dance programme showing how to enjoy dancing to Blues music.
Our next 6 weeks basics of Blues Dancing programme starts on 12th January and is for you if you:
• Want to learn how to partner dance
• Are fed up with your existing dance genre
• Are looking for a social life
• Want to really study music and dance
• Want to develop your body confidence
• Are interested in blues music of all persuasions
• Are male or female
• If you have natural rhythm but have never formally danced
Ever wondered how on earth you dance to blues music! You will learn how to listen to the music so that you translate the sound to movement. And one of the great things about blues is its playfulness. You will learn how to play with the music, the movement and your partner and generally enjoy letting your hair down.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING A PARTNER TO JOIN IN. WE ARE MATCHING FOR LEADS AND FOLLOWS.
Blues dancing is truly liberating and freeing! If you can't stop foot tapping to some of the greats: BB King, Jimi Hendrix, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, Marty Grosz and a whole host of modern artists such as Catherine Russell, Eva Cassidy and Norah Jones to name just a few then you'd love to learn how to dance to them.