Tuesday 31 December 9:00 pm
We're opening up an EXCLUSIVE LATIN room for our Latin Music Lovers with a 100% EXTRA HOT Latino DJ Johny Garcia (Salvador & Amanda) who will be playing playing all of your favourite Latin, Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata (Room Opening Time is 9pm). Perfect for dancing and partying ALL NIGHT LONG - FIESTA - FIESTA- FIESTA!
You will have access to ALL PARTY ROOMS on the night & are welcome to join before 9pm If you wish, but we will be opening the Latin Room at 9 approx (Latin time!!) Please buy your tickets early as it's the first time we expect this event to be VERY POPULAR with our latin music lovers
PLEASE READ OUR EVENT ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU RSVP OR ATTEND ANY OF OUR EVENTS. (https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50637619)
EXTRA EARLY BIRD £15 ON SALE NOW
EARLY BIRD £20
STANDARD PRICE £25
LAST MIN/ON THE DAY/NIGHT/CASH PRICE (Only with Valid RSVP- Right of Admission Reserved) £30 - SUBJECT TO VENUE CAPACITY
Payment processing costs are added
Please use TICKET TAILOR LINK processing charges are less. Use ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. For paypal please use EVENTBRITE
'I have purchased a ticket but Meetup is still showing as unpaid - what do I do' CLICK HERE https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/51384131
Hard to believe, but yes it will soon be 2020!! What a fabulous year 2019 has been!! As you know with FS meetup group there is never any excuse needed for a get together, but for NYE we're planning an extra special night... So please help say 'goodbye' 2019 and bring in 2020, lets 'ring out the old & ring in the new' with 500+ other relaxed London singles in a non pressurised environment at our fabulous FS New Years Eve Party!!
We have exclusive FULL VENUE HIRE of The FORGE BAR FORGE is an exciting, well located, cellar bar on two floors with THREE AMAZING PARTY ROOMS!
MUSIC/DJs & PARTY ROOMS click link to see room pics
Firstly up, the COOL CLUB ROOM - Resident DJ Grant with a mix of R&B, Up to date tunes & dance/party classics
In the REALLY COOL RETRO ROOM DJ Paul will be playing a tasteful mix of oldies and smooth grooves to get down to 70s/80s/90s soul, funk and dance
Last but not Least -FIESTA LATINA - Latino Vibes in the GROUND FLOOR BAR DJ Johny playing all of your favourite Latin, Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata
The venue is all ours! This means ..... we can celebrate New Years Eve in style, at a great location, we can have the music WE like to hear plus and have a great party, just the way we like it! And there is all night long transport, FREE after 12am ! So we can party until the wee small hours! We finished at 3am last year.
The theme is Masquerade Ball / Fun Accessorising... But as usual with all of our parties, the theme is just for fun and completely OPTIONAL! The more the merrier, but if you don't want to participate that's also cool (most people will not) the dress code will be Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal.
We will have a limited stock of masks for sale on the night on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis... So if you want a mask get there early as we cannot reserve them for people. Alternatively use Ebay, but order in time!!
For those not wishing to participate in the theme (most people will not) etc- thats totally cool, the dress code will be Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal.
We had 520 approx for our last years' NYE party at Amber Bar - so we expect AT LEAST 500 AMAZING London Singles this year (although our venue is a little smaller this year so we MAY have to limit capacity)
We do not make our numbers or RSVPs up & we always put the total amount of people we've had upon past events.. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
There is a fabulous hosting team confirmed and quite a few others joining me on the night they will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others, help you to mingle and get you in the party mood!
We will be also joining up with a few people from other 'selected' Meetup groups for the party
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 7.30 for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies always get introduced to other solo arriving ladies & we have always have female hosts.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly with (a shorter) early mingle/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later
Chatting & Mingling:[masked]pm (ish)
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.15pm until close which could be as late as 3am,
Chill Out Zone: The Cage downstairs next to the Club Room
FOOD - Is available from 7.30-TBC VENUE - order from the bar staff
30% off ALL DRINKS - YAHHOOO!
STANDARD DRINKS PRICES:
Cocktails from £8.50
Glasses of Wine from £5.95
Prosecco from £27.50
See FORGE BAR MENU (google it) for other prices -LONDON DRINKS ARE PRICES ARE HIGH = if high prices offend you please don't attend!
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK PRICES WITH BAR STAFF BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!
HOW TO FIND THE FORGE BAR:
It's really EASY to find literally opposite BANK Station, Use the CORNHILL EXIT 3 of Bank Station - The venue is on the right of the ROYAL EXCHANGE BUILDING (as you face the front of it)
Nearest Tubes: BANK/LIVERPOOL STREET/MOORGATE
• Please read all meetup info. When you RSVP/Purchase a ticket for this event it is with the agreement/understanding that you HAVE READ ALL OF THE MEETUP INFO.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events, but we usually achieve a good ratio at our prepaid events. If M to F ratio is going to be a key factor which affects the enjoyment of your evening, please DON'T attend.
•There may be an ID check REGARDLESS of how old you are/look. The venue have right to refuse admission if you do not have proof of age. There may also be a light bag search.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. [masked]pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed & the music is loud
• A cloakroom is available on the night.
• The party will be LOUD MUSIC, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE. Although we do have a quieter area available on the night in the CAGE, we cannot guarantee quietness/volume as its next to the CLUB ROOM. Please be aware of this. If you don't like this type of atmosphere, this event is not for you. Please do not attend.
• Please research & plan YOUR OWN journey to the venue, using things to help you, such as TFL Journey planner, check for any Station closures/line closures, use the above directions as a guide PRIOR TO LEAVING so you have some idea where you are going. Smart phones can let you down, you may not be able to understand our directions and some places in London can be very difficult to find. We cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Ticket Price includes full time planning, administration & organisation costs, meetup site charges, marketting, hosts expenses, professional hosting fees and payment processing charges. We think our events represent excellent value for money, but if you don't & are not happy with paying for the event please don't come to the party! Tickets are non-refundable. You will be sent an email confirmation when you have purchased your ticket - please check your JUNK BOX if you have not received the confirmation. Please email me if you're having any issues purchasing tickets: [masked]
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. We may also do Facebook Live Broadcasting. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• No need to bring a paper ticket for this party. For entry at the door, all you'll need is GUEST LIST NAME which will provide when you purchase your ticket for the event. FOR FASTER ENTRY PLEASE HAVE YOUR QR CODE READY ON YOUR PHONE SO WE CAN SCAN YOU IN.
•Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
•Dress code is smart casual, cocktail dress, dressed up but not formal, Masquerade Ball masks, (OPTIONAL), no sportswear, no hoodies, no ripped jeans.
•Attendance of Flying Solo Events is subject to our Flying Solo Meetup Group Rules (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50152784) & Flying Solo Disclaimer (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/48809375). Please familiarise yourself before attending
•Constructive Feedback is always welcome/moaning & venting is not. We all work very hard to try to ensure members all have a good time and we want to enjoy ourselves too! If you have any issues please speak with an event host/party manager straight away at the event so that we can address on the night of event if possible. Or constructive feedback can be sent to [masked] post event. Appreciated!