Tuesday 31 December 7:30 pm
PLEASE READ OUR EVENT ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU RSVP OR ATTEND ANY OF OUR EVENTS. (https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50637619)
EXTRA EARLY BIRD £17 -TBC - ON SALE SOON
EARLY BIRD £21.50 TBC
STANDARD PRICE £TBC
LAST MIN/ON THE DAY/NIGHT/CASH PRICE (Only with Valid RSVP- Right of Admission Reserved) £27 TBC now on sale - SUBJECT TO VENUE CAPACITY
Payment processing costs are added
TICKET TAILOR COMING SOON
EVENTBRITE COMING SOON
Please use TICKET TAILOR LINK as processing charges are less.. you can pay by ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. If you want to pay by paypal please EMAIL ME.
Having issues buying tickets? Switch devices, wait until later, clear temporary internet files/cookies, try a different browser.
'I have purchased a ticket but Meetup is still showing as unpaid - what do I do' CLICK HERE https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/51384131
Hard to believe, but yes it will soon be 2020!! What a fabulous year 2019 has been!! As you know with FS meetup group there is never any excuse needed for a get together, but tonight we're planning an extra special night... So please help say 'goodbye' 2019 and bring in 2020, lets 'ring out the old & ring in the new' with 500++ other relaxed London singles in a non pressurised environment at our fabulous FS New Years Eve Party!!
We have exclusive FULL VENUE HIRE of The FORGE BAR
(Nearest Station BANK)
FORGE is an exciting, well located, cellar bar with THREE AMAZING PARTY ROOMS!
MUSIC/DJs & PARTY ROOMS - please click link to see photos of the rooms
Firstly we have the INCREDIBLE CLUB ROOM - Resident DJ Grant with a mix of R&B, Up to date tunes & dance/party classics
In the REALLY COOL RETRO ROOM DJ Paul will be playing a tasteful mix of tasteful oldies and smooth grooves to get down to 70s/80s/90s soul, funk and dance.
Last but not Least -CARNIVAL LATINA - Latino Vibes on the GROUND FLOOR DJ Johny playing all of your favourite Latin, Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata (Room Opening Time is TBA)
The venue is all ours! This means ..... we can celebrate New Years Eve in style, at a great location, we can have the music we like to hear plus and have a great party, just the way we like it! And we have all night long transport, FREE after 12am ! So we can party until the wee small hours!
The theme is Masquerade Ball / Fun Accessorising... But as usual with all of our parties, Masks & accessorising are fun but completely OPTIONAL! The more the merrier, but if you don't want to participate that's cool (most people will not!) We will have a limited stock of masks for sale on the night on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis... So if you want a mask get there early as I cannot reserve them for people. Alternatively use Ebay, but order in time!! Ebay Link for Masks (http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xmasquerade.TRS0&_nkw=masquerade+masks&_sacat=0)
For those not wishing to participate in fancy dress (most people will not) etc- thats totally cool, the dress code will be Smart Casual/Dressed up but not formal.
We had 520 approx for our last years' NYE party, AT LEAST 500 AMAZING London Singles. Although our venue is a little smaller this year so we MAY have to limit capacity.
We do not make our numbers or RSVPs up & we always put the total amount of people we've had upon past events.. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
I have a fabulous hosting team confirmed and quite a few others joining me on the night they will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others, help you to mingle and get you in the party mood!
We will be joining up with a few people from other 'selected' Meetup groups for the party
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 7.30 for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies always get introduced to other solo arriving ladies & we have always have female hosts.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly with (a shorter) early mingle/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later
Chatting & Mingling:[masked]pm (ish)
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.00pm until close which could be as late as 3am,
Chill Out Zone: Amber bar will be open. For people who want to continue nattering & having great conversations!
We will cut the mingling short tonight as we will all be in the mood for partying plus we have the use of the Amber Bar where there will be low background music perfect for intimate conversations
FOOD - Is available! from[masked]pm.. Please order from the bar staff
HAPPY HOUR[masked] - TBC
Bottle House Wine £15
Beers £4 Bucket for £20
Bottle of Prosecco £20
£5 Selected Cocktails
Glass Wine from £5.50 - TBC
Cocktails from £8
See Amber Bar Menu for Prices
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK PRICES WITH BAR STAFF BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!
HOW TO FIND THE FORGE BAR:
It's really EASY to find, Use the CORNHILL EXIT of Bank Station - The venue is on the right of the ROYAL EXCHANGE BUILDING (as you face the front of it)
Nearest Tubes: BANK/LIVERPOOL STREET/MOORGATE
See venue pic in our photos
• Please read all meetup info. When you RSVP/Purchase a ticket for this event it is with the agreement/understanding that you HAVE READ ALL OF THE MEETUP INFO.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events - but we will try our best. We usually achieve a good M to F ratio at our prepaid events. However, if M to F ratio is going to be a factor which affects the enjoyment of your evening, please consult the RSVP attendance list which is available to both members and organisers - you can make an informed choice whether to attend or not.
• If you look or may look under 25 please bring photo ID/proof of age as the venue have right to refuse admission if you do not have proof of age. There may also be a light bag search.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. [masked]pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing! If you arrive later we will do our best
• A cloakroom is available on the night. Price £1 for coats, £1 for bags - TBC
• The party will be LOUD, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE. Although we do have a quieter area available tonight in the CAGE. Please be aware of this. If you don't like Loud Lively & Busy atmosphere, nightclub party atmosphere & loud music, this event is not for you. Please do not attend.
• Please do some research and plan your journey to the venue using TFL Journey planner, the above directions, or your own method prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Smart phones can let you down, you may not be able to understand our directions and some places in London can be difficult to find and I cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Ticket Price includes full time planning, administration & organisation costs, meetup site charges, marketting, hosts expenses, professional hosting fees and payment processing charges. We think our events represent excellent value for money, but if you don't & are not happy with paying for the event please don't come to the party! Tickets are non-refundable. Please email me if you're having any issues purchasing tickets: [masked]
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. We may also do Facebook Live Broadcasting. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• You do not need to bring a paper ticket for this party. For entry at the door, all you'll need to do is quote your GUEST LIST NAME which you provide to us when you purchase your ticket for the event. You will be emailed a ticket. If you wish you can print out your Ticket but its not necessary as we will have an app with the guest list names on.
•Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
•Dress code is smart casual, cocktail dress, dressed up but not formal, Masquerade Ball masks, (OPTIONAL), no sportswear, no hoodies, no ripped jeans.
•Attendance of Flying Solo Events is subject to our Flying Solo Meetup Group Rules (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50152784) & Flying Solo Disclaimer (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/48809375). Please familiarise yourself before attending
•Constructive Feedback is always welcome/moaning & venting is not. We all work very hard to try to ensure members all have a good time and we want to enjoy ourselves too! If you have any issues please speak with an event host/party manager straight away at the event so that we can address on the night of the event if possible. Or constructive feedback can be sent to [masked] post event. Appreciated!